Established in 1971, Irmko specializes in precision stainless steel parts and components.
Our fully equipped shop uses over 30 highly skilled machinists to manufacture parts using a variety of materials to your specification.
- Complete Mori Seiki horizontal and Okuma vertical CNC machining centers (x-axis of 80" and y-axis of 30")
- Complete Mazak CNC turning centers including live tooling
- Secondary operations-engine lathes and knee mills
- Surface Grinding-up to 60 inches
- Finishes to 8 microns
- Sand Blasting
- O.D. Grinding
- Full Welding-TIG, MIG, and ARC
- CAD/CAM design stations
- Complete Inspection Department including CMM
We can work from a sketch, a print, a CAD file in any format, or we will generate a print from a sample part.
Small jobs are 100% inspected and larger orders are statistically sampled to assure specifications are met. We will use all of our knowledge and equipment to make your part to your specification at a competitive price.